William I. Dollar – CEO
Bill has been in the high tech industry for over thirty years. Extensive background and expertise in executive management, business development, fund raising, market research and successful product launches for both hardware and software companies.
- Founded REMONIX INC. in 1998 in Palo Alto, California as a Business Development Consulting Company helping start-ups with their funding requirements and go-to-market strategies.
- The company relocated to Lakeland, Florida in 2004 and focused on the emerging opportunities in the RFID Market.
- Principal with Palo Alto Management Group. PAMG was a Strategic Marketing Research Company serving both Domestic and International Clients.
- He headed the Business Intelligence practice, and clients included IBM, Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard, Sun Microsystems, Hitachi, NCR and EMC.
- In 2002, PAMG was sold to Survey.com, a very successful Internet based Market Research Company.
- In 1983 he co-founded a successful embedded computer company Ampro Computers, Inc. developers of the industry standard PC-104 Embedded Computer Architecture.
- He was President & CEO.
- The company was sold in 1996 to a much larger privately held company Preco Electronics Inc. headquartered in Boise, Idaho.
- Contributing Editor and Commentator for WTN Media, located in Madison, Wisconsin.
- WTN Media is a global business media company that conducts executive seminars for CEOs and CIOs.
- They host their highly acclaimed annual Fusion CEO-CIO Symposium in Madison, Wisconsin at the Fluno Center.
- Their annual Digital Healthcare Conference at the Fluno Center has developed into an important event for executives in the healthcare industry.
BA Degree in Business Administration – San Francisco State University.
Louis M. Bianchin – Partner
Over thirty years of Business Development Experience with expertise in RFID, NFC, Smart Cards, Wireless and Mobile Computing technologies.
- LMB Consulting Services – Lake Mary, FL – RFID and NFC Consulting to both North and South American Companies.
- Senior Research Analyst – Venture Development Corporation – Natick, MA.
- Director of Business Development – Venture Research Inc. – Plano, TX.
- Product Marketing Manager – Hewlett Packard – Littleton, MA.
- Financial Analyst – Compaq Computer – Geneva, Switzerland.
- Product Manager for Digital Equipment Corporation – Europe.
MS in Electronic Commerce from Boston University
MBA California Coast University – Santa Ana, California
BS Commerce – University of Montreal
Fluent in English, French, Italian and German
Joe H. Jiner – Partner
Over thirty years experience in the high tech industry with expertise in Business Development, Customer Service, and Sales Training/Development Programs with RFID Technology.
- He has held executive positions with both Moore Business Systems and Business Express/Staples.
Founder of Consulting Business Solutions and Clients Included:
- Farsens Corporation – San Sebastian, Spain
- DKB Small Business Systems – Dayton, Ohio
- VIP – Chicago, Illinois
- 420/Supply – Denver, Colorado
- Gateway – Barcode and RFID Solutions – New Haven, CT
EDUCATION: University of Texas, El Paso Campus
BA Business Administration
Fluent in English and Spanish
Ann Woo-Tiffany – Partner
Over ten years experience in high tech with an extensive background in business development with AutoID and RFID technologies for both Domestic and International Clients.
- Founded Tiffany & Associates, a Business Development Consulting organization with a focus on RFID and Smart Card technologies and Clients included both domestic and international companies.
- Overseas Marketing Director for XINDECO TECHNOLOGY, the second largest Manufacturer of RFID products in China. Signed large RFID contracts with major healthcare companies in the U.S.
- Extensive travel to Europe and Brazil and signed major contracts for RFID products with multi-national organizations.
- Marketing Director for @RFID, a Taiwan based High Tech Company and spent seven years at their Paris, France office.
BA Degree in International Economy and Trade – University of International Business and Economics, Beijing, China.
Masters Degree in Financial Markets and Portfolio Management – University of Hong Kong.
Fluent in English and Chinese
William G. Page – Partner
Over thirty years experience in technology and expertise includes RFID, RTLS, NFC and enhanced AIDC solutions focused on Asset and Inventory Management for the Supply Chain.
- During the past 20 years he has held executive positions with leading supply chain, RFID Middleware and Warehouse Management Software Companies.
- These companies provided their Fortune 1000 customers with turnkey solutions that included: consulting services, engineering design, hardware, software, installation, professional services and aftercare support programs.
- Managed over 100 successful installations worldwide for both Passive and Active RFID technologies.
- These installations were in vertical markets including Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Logistics/Distribution, Healthcare, Food & Beverage, Education, Transportation, Chemical, Construction, Utilities, Marine and Retail.
- Worked on RFID projects for Parkland Hospital, Methodist Dallas Medical Center and Bethesda Medical.
- Held executive sales and marketing positions with NCR, ITT, Tandy, Domino ISG and i2 Technologies.
Speaker and has been featured at many National and International Supply Chain, Asset Management and RFID Technology events.
- Served on the Healthcare Advisory Council for Ingram Micro (a multi-billion dollar global Distributor) where he advised on mobile computing, AIDC, RFID, RTLS and GPS.
BA Degree in Business Management – University of North Texas.
Gary Rhoades – Partner
Mr. Rhoades has over thirty years of technical program development and management experience in the data communications industry. He has an extensive background in innovation in the data communications products industry.
Founder of Last Mile Marketing, a Consulting Company focused on Data Communication Projects in North America.
Program Manager of Innovation Architectures – Verizon Communications
Vice President of Engineering – InterTrust Corporation, developers of mobile applications in the financial industry.
Vice President of Engineering – Symeo Corporation, a specialized browser software company.
Director of Product Development – Mitsubishi Electronics – Developers of Internet Data Phone Products based on TDMA technology.
Program Manager at Xerox Corporation – Palo Alto Research Labs in Palo Alto, California
BS Degree in Psychology from University of California – Santa Barbara, California
MS Degree in Computer Science from California Polytechnic State University- San Luis Obispo, California.